Quick Care Tips for your Brewing Equipment
The team at Farmer Brothers sources and roasts some of the finest coffees and teas in the world but in the end, when it comes to brewing a great cup, it’s the little things at the point of brewing that make all the difference. Keep your coffee and tea tasting great by taking care of your equipment with these quick tips:
• If you grind your own beans, be sure to keep your grinder clean and always verify the settings before you grind.
• Measure your coffee by volume or preferably by weight to be sure you’ve always got the right amount of beans for your brew.
• Regularly clean the decanter your coffee and tea brews into.
• Check your basket regularly to make sure that it is free of coffee residue.
• Wipe down the inside lid of your brewer after each brewing cycle.
• Change the water filter promptly at the intervals indicated on the packaging.
• Keep perishable coffee and tea tasting fresh by properly rotating your stock and using a first in/first out system.
Of course, our Farmer Brothers service team is always available to perform preventative maintenance and cup quality checks at regular intervals, and we’re here to answer any questions or provide additional support to help you brew your best!